My Friends

My Friends

Welcome to my Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friendship box

Build a Box of Friendship
by: Chuck Pool, A Month of Inspiration

Into a box of friendship
To insure that it is strong
First a layer of respect
On the bottom does belong
Then to the sides attach
In the corners where they meet
Several anchors full of trust
Devoid of all deceit
The height of friendship can be measured
By the sides of four
So make them all a larger cut
And the box will hold much more
Now fill it up with courtesy
Honor and esteem
Understanding, sympathy
And passion for a dream
Add to that your honesty
Emotions joy and love
And since they're so important
Place them up above
But leave the box wide open
So all can see inside
To learn what makes a friendship work
From the box you built with pride

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poem! I'll share it on my facebook. I like it. Thanks for following :) I'm following you now.

    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Moments Diary

Say Hello! Guestbook Gadget